Thursday 12 April 2007

HSBC Bank - Am I Rich Enough?

Sandbanks in Poole is the home to some very, no, EXTREMELY wealthy people. Let's take a little look around the streets of Sandbanks shall we? and at number two something a little smaller! How about number three - 'A recently architect designed' (looks revolting to me) humble home. At £4.5million/$9million someone is paying a lot of money for this one.The first house on the list I must add is on the market for £9 million/$18 million. It only has six bedrooms and personally if I was paying that sort of money I'd expect at least eight! (lol)

Alas NORMAL people still live in Sandbanks and in fact some of these people have been known to visit this pristine area of the UK especially in the summer months as it is an area of outstanding natural beauty. Plus it has a stupendous beach and we sun lovers must get our fix some how? Problem though is that we will not be allowed to gain access to the hallowed grounds of the SANDBANKS HSBC BANK unless we fulfill a certain strict criteria. You will not be allowed to speak to the staff members or even set foot in the bank unless you hold a *PREMIER ACCOUNT. Apparently HSBC has promised that they will only be doing this at this branch and there must be a reason? Maybe Posh people do not want to mix with smelly common people? Speaking as a Premier Account holder I can understand (I jest)! Honest!
I do not know why or who made this rule and it seems if you want to talk to a member of staff here or use the facilities 'indoors', you must pay an annual fee of twenty quid. Oh lovely, Luckily Sandbank residents can use the cashpoint machines for free but personally I would speak with my feet - Or in my case my crutches. HSBC is not listening or at least it is only listening to it's more wealthier customers right now.



*PREMIER ACCOUNT
Must have savings of at least £50,000 or a £200,000 mortgage, alternately they must have a £100,000 mortgage plus a salary of £75,000 plus

No comments: